Have Fun. Get Fit. Lose Weight.
Last January, we challenged Spokane to lose a ton of weight.
We had 104 Participants.
We weighed 19,798.1 pounds!!
After 12 weeks we LOST 797.8 pounds
...a 4.0% loss!
We look forward to our next Ton of Fun Challenge beginning January 9, 2016.
Join us for our Ton of Fun Info Night on Wednesday, January 6, 2016, 7pm, at Fleet Feet Sports Spokane on Washington & Sharp.
Be inspired by past participants, ask questions and meet the local health professionals that will be offering insight along the way.
You are invited to join us in a 12 week challenge to get residents of Spokane to lose weight!
As a participant, you will work on your own to lose the weight, but we’ll provide support along the way:
- Weekly weigh-ins (choose to weigh in at either of our locations, 1303 N. Washington, Spokane or 13910 E Indiana, Spokane Valley)
- Weekly eNewsletter
- Closed group page on Facebook with unlimited access to our coaches
- Group workout opportunities
- A FREE 4 week Walk Fit program to help you get active
- Fun ideas to get out and moving around Spokane
- Nutrition resources
- Prize incentives along the way!
Cost: $50 +tax *You will earn this back and MORE in prizes and incentives if you stick with the program!
How to earn your $50 back:
- Receive a $25 Gift Certificate to Fleet Feet Sports once you complete 8 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 2% of your body weight. (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 4lbs)
- Receive a $25 Gift Certificate to Fleet Feet Sports if you lose at least 5% of your body weight by April 4th at 1pm. (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 10lbs)
PLUS... receive recognition along the way when you reach one of our “Race Clubs”
- 5K Club (3.1lbs in weight loss)
- 10K Club (6.2lbs in weight loss)
- Half Marathon Club (13.1lbs in weight loss)
- Marathon Club (26.2lbs in weight loss)
Are You Ready To Commit?
Once you register, you'll start receive our welcome email with more information, including how to sign on to our closed to Facebook group page.
Then, mark your calendars for Saturday, January 9th, 2016. Stop by our store from 10 am-6pm. Come prepared to have your first official weigh-in! (Don't worry... all weigh-ins will be done privately in one of our dressing rooms... and your actual weight will NEVER be revealed to others)
Ton Of Fun FAQ's
Registration closes on January 23, 2016
Ton Of Fun Weight Loss Challenge More Info »
Saturday, January 9, 2016
Weekly Weigh-ins during store hours
Start the New Year with a 12 week weightloss challenge. Fleet Feet Sports' Ton of Fun Weight Loss Challenge begins January 20th with weekly weigh ins and some great incentives waiting for you at the end of the challenge.