So you have always wanted to belong to a team, but...
- You never thought you were fast enough
- You weren't sure you could find someone to run with you
- You just like racing alone (really?)
If this sounds like you, we have the perfect Race Team for you. Fleet Feet Spokane is putting together a club team for the average race finisher. We understand that speed may not be your top priority, but belonging to a group of like minded enthusiasts who love getting out in the community and running for a personal best, a new distance, or even for the first time, is right up your alley.
So how do you become a part of this Club, you ask?
Here is what we ask from the Club members:
- That you are a good sport and represent Fleet Feet Spokane Racing Club colors with pride
- That you sign up and race in at least 2 local races. We don't care of the distance or the goal time, just that you race with us
- That you become a member of our community and attend workouts, educational seminars and parties as your schedule allows
- That when you are not racing, you will volunteer at Fleet Feet cheer stations, packet pickups, race events and Club functions. Don't let any of the above scare you, we just want you to hang with us doing what we love!
So what will you get for your membership:
- Gender specific Fleet Feet Racing singlet or Tech Tee (if registered by February 28th)
- 8 speed workout sessions Thursday nights, 6:30 pm at Spokane Community College Track Facility in June and July. (with additional cost)
- Race Club Kick-Off and End of Season Celebrations in March and October
- 10% Discount to any Fleet Feet Spokane Run Training Groups in 2015 (excludes Winter Warriors)
- The best running friends for life
And what will all of this cost?
While we think the experience will be priceless, we are offering entry into the Fleet Feet Spokane Racing Club all for an Annual Membership Fee of $20 +tax (without training) or $40 +tax (with speed training)
Fees can be paid in store or online. In order to secure the desired racing apparel, registrations must no later the February 28th, 2015. After that date, apparel will be limited to sizes and styles on hand.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for $20 (without training) Membership
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for $40 (with speed training) Membership
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for Summer Speed Training Only for $20